Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Armageddon

*sigh*

My 6 year old daughter (almost 7) is having a tantrum. She came off of the bus with a plastic barf bag (thankfully, empty) and said that her stomach had been hurting all day. "I was MOANING mommy" she told me with a pout. So I took her inside, divested her of coat and boots and got some medicine into her. Then she spotted the Girl Scout cookies that I had picked up this morning. All of a sudden, the girl with the upset stomach is "starving" and wants a snack. My "no" set off an epic shit-fit the like of which I had never seen before. If I didn't believe in the devil I would think she was possessed. So far, her head's stayed on straight, although she's a bit red-faced from all of the screaming. She is so pissed right now she could probably levitate from the sheer force of her anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sock it to me...