Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Auspicious Beginning?

I no sooner signed up and began customizing this blog when my cat, Nina, decided to barf on the dining room rug.

I'll have to consult some sort of reference book or grimoire. When one begins a new undertaking it is important to scry or somehow read the signs to see the way of the future.

What does "puddle of warm, orange gut-stew" signify? And what does it mean for my blog?

At this point I am more than willing to open up the foule beaste in order to read her entrails. What will the outcry be when I offer "One Stuft Feline of Orange Colour" in my Etsy store?

I think I'll just sit right here, fuming at the cat, drinking tea and eating candy corn. Happy Reading. You're in for it now.

2 comments:

  1. Anything that begins with the reading of cat entrails will end in resounding success. The only better start would involve a fetishistic rhino, a car battery, seven and three quarter ounces of egg whites, a pile of fresh raked leaves, a Monster energy drink (yeah I know they're awful) peanut butter and..... wait.... What was I talking about?
    Good luck with the blog. If you post them to twitter you'll be doomed to lots of responses like this and occassionally something coherant. Maybe I'll even figure out spell-check (sorry about that. Stupid Firefox..) RevJonB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, gut-stew from a cat is as common as me bitching about something. You're fine. Or and I thinking about being shat on by a pigeon?

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me...